Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blue and Purple Rooms, why not?

Hi friends,
How are you? Thank you for joining me today. I think I am a pretty cool girl. Well, let me rephrase that, I am a girl who LOVES cool colors. I graviate towards cool shades. I look in my closet and there's a spectrum of cool colors in there....blues, purples, cool greens, etc. I look around my house and my favorite pieces and fabrics all fall in the cool zone. It got me thinking about blue and purple. I have a mostly blue bedroom but I did paint the back of a wooden shelf piece with a light purple and do have my favorite purple flowered pottery that I get at the beach in there. Click on my 'Tour My Home' tab and you'll see some pictures of my bedroom. I think blue and purple are a sweet combo. What about you?














What color combinations do you LOVE most?
Happy decorating & living,
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I did when I bought my first home, was paint my bedroom purple. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolanne, I LOVE purple too! I have touches of purple in my mostly blue and white bedroom. Enjoy!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete